Come join us for two days of learning and adventure. During your stay, you will be learning the basic foundations of wilderness survival. Participants will receive a Molle bag with emergency gear to use during class and is theirs to take home after the class. ($100.00 Value!) During the classes, you will learn and practice basic survival skills to survive a 72-hour emergency. You will learn:
- Kit mentality and survival philosophy
- First Aid: Patient Assessment System
- Knife selection, sharpening, care
- Basic knots and proper ridge-line
- Building an essential tarp/poncho shelter:
- plow point
- lean too
- Starting a sustainable fire
- overnight fire construction
- Procuring and processing safe drinking water
- Basic snare
- Survival rescue methods
Two nights and one day of free tenting space is provided. During the downtime, you are welcome to fish our small lake, hike our beautiful trails and just before climbing into your tent at night join us and relax around the central fire chatting with your fellow classmates. The instructor(s) will hang out at the fire for a couple of hours or more before retiring the night.
Looking for something more than the basics? Check out our Applied Wilderness Survival Course.
If you want more check out our Applied Wilderness Survival Course