The 2-day Essential Wilderness Survival Course provides students the basics of wilderness survival. This class is designed to develop the skills needed to survive a 72-hour emergency situation. Check out the course content below!
Payment plans are available (sign up early to take advantage of these)
You will learn:
- Everyday Carry (EDC) Kit Mentality
- Survival Philosophy
- Basic First Aid
- Knife safety and sharpening
- How to assess survival priorities and risk assessment
- Basic knots, and proper ridge-line
- Building an essential tarp/poncho shelter
- Starting and sustaining a fire
- How to procure and process safe drinking water
- Making effective wooden tools
- Food Procurement
- Increasing your chances to be found by Search and Rescue
Looking for something more than the basics? Check out our Applied Wilderness Survival Course. If you want to take your survival skills to the next level sign up for the Applied course along with the Essential Course.