Already have the basics down but need to take your wilderness survival training to the next level. Then join us for four days of learning and adventure. During your stay, you will be learning the primitive skills necessary to survive in the wilderness with confidence. Once your done training, take some time in the evening to fish our lake, hike our beautiful trails and just before climbing into your tent at night join us and relax around the central fire. Meals are provided during the four days.
During the classes, you will learn and practice intermediate survival skills to survive for an extended period of time during an emergency. You will learn:
- Applied kit mentality and survival philosophy
- Primitive shelter principles
- Construct three primitive shelters
- Construct and use a bow drill
- Procure water and make it potable
- Construct a spring pole snare
- Construct a Piute deadfall trap
- Make a bola
- Identify trees and wild edibles
- Make cordage from plant material
- Make a woven basket or fish trap
- Practice Wounded Man Rescue Methods
Looking for something more advanced? Check out our Advanced Wilderness Survival Course.
Need to start with the basics? Check out our Essential Wilderness Survival Course.